Designers, developers, globalizers, localizers, localization project managers and product managers.
The Shift Left strategy for digital product production to attain localization-ready software, apps and websites with automation, code scanners, continuous localization and global UX.
Correctly implemented internationalization saves money and improves time to market.
- What digitization is and how it affects businesses
- What continuous delivery is and its variations
- Why internationalization is important for businesses with digital products
- What internationalization consists of for digital products
- How to implement the design phase for internationalization
- How to implement the development phase for internationalization
- Requirements and methodologies for internationalization
- Automation for internationalization
- End-to-end continuous localization automation
UX Global Design
Meet The Experts
Localization Strategist, currently serving as the chief strategist at Global Bridge, a Globalization consulting company that helps businesses to think, go and be global.
Patricia Paladini Adell
An expert in Globalization, DevOps and Corporate Content Management, with focus on building cohesive teams worldwide to help companies grow localizing software in an ecosystem that supports Agile software development.
Documentation and localization professional in IT and Security companies, leading both content creation and localization implementing new technologies, Continuous Integration, MT and Online Help portals.
Igor bootstrapped the i18n and l10n infrastructure from the ground up, managed the development of Evernote's online translation platform, and successfully built a lean localization process that has proven to be agile and cost-efficient.